In the spring at Applewood, the orchard is a garden of blossoms. Summer brings time to explore the playground, relax in an Adirondack chair, and take in the sun and fun. Fall brings the pumpkin patch, warm apple pies from our orchard apples, and the corn maze. Our farm is a true bustle and a great sense of energy for all to enjoy!
Below you can browse and learn more about all of the attractions at Applewood Orchards, including our Apple Barn Market, Fort Applewood Playground, Orchard, Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze, and Event Space.
Apple Barn Market
- Our farm market has many unique specialty gifts, in addition to housing the bakery and kitchen. From jams, jellies, special mixes, and gift baskets, to fresh apples, delicious apple nachos, and a variety of pies.
- Visit our Apple Barn Market page for more information.
Our playground is right inside our orchard, where parents can watch their children play while relaxing or joining in on the fun! Fort Applewood includes the following:
- Jumping pillow
- 74' inflatable obstacle course
- 20' inflatable bounce house
- 16' inflatable obstacle course
- Barnyard ball zone
- Oversized yard games, including Connect4, Checkers, and Jenga
- Sand pit with toys
- Kids roller coaster cars
- Playground & swings
- Wagon ride (fall season only)
- Gem Mining (for an additional fee)
- We want you to share in the experience of picking an apple fresh off the tree, to take a bite and enjoy the crisp, firm goodness that nature has given us, and to enjoy all their fruits of our labor!
- Visit our Picking Schedule page for more information regarding our u-pick orchard.
- In between picking apples and enjoying fresh baked goods from the Apple Barn, you can explore our pumpkin patch to find that perfect pumpkin!
- From big to small, the pumpkin patch has it all. Over 10,000 seeds are planted over 10 acres with love to grow so that you can give a pumpkin or two a perfect home.
- Keep an eye out on our events page, August brings many pumpkin themed events and goodies.
- The corn maze is a challenge for the young and young at heart. Each turn brings you closer to the prize of completion. Don't let our corn maze cornfuse you!
- Depending on the growing season, the Corn Maze at Applewood typically opens in August. It's a true adventure for all ages.
- Call ahead or check our socials for availability. We are subject to our short growing season.
- Our farm has hosted a variety of themed events, birthday parties, school groups, and corporate parties for the Northern New York community.
- Visit our Groups page for more details on hosting your next event at Applewood Orchards!